Postby moparmike » Tue Feb 16, 2016 10:54 am

I'm all for that but the last time we did that only 4 people showed up
70 'Cuda|89 Shelby Daytona T-Top|63 Belvedere

Sneke_Eyez
Site Admin
Location: Dedham, but my classic Mopars are in North Brookfield, MA

Re: All Mopar show

Postby Sneke_Eyez » Tue Feb 16, 2016 5:15 pm

moparmike wrote:I'm all for that but the last time we did that only 4 people showed up

Exactly - and it kind of got us about where we are right now.

I don't know why this thread can't be a planning place for a show.
It is easier than meeting in person and you can type whatever you like.
Therefore, all people's voices can be heard.

I am sorry if that is blunt or people don't like it, but it is the reason we have the forum.
If people would rather stick to face to face meetings, then the purpose of collaborating on the forum is defeated.
Ryan - Northeast Mighty Mopar Site Administrator
1969 Plymouth Satellite Wagon | 1969 Dodge Coronet 440 Coupe | 1974 Dodge Dart Swinger
2002 Intrepid ES | 2004 300M Special | 2001 Concorde LXi

torredcuda

Postby torredcuda » Tue Feb 16, 2016 8:38 pm

I agree with Ryan that we really don`t need to meet in person to plan a show and trying to get a date/time/location where a number of us can make it would be difficult. The purpose of this forum and getting a Mopar club going is so that we can meet up at shows/ cruises etc.

ricks_RR

Postby ricks_RR » Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:59 am

for us to do a car show mopars only is a lot of work .I have been doing it for years and we ( Brenda and I ) will be doing it this year this get together is for friendship's meeting new people and we have done that over the years .to do a car show somewhere takes money or ( sponsors ) and time .
i would suggest that from this forum we pick a few car shows and meet during the year and talk to each other and put out feeler's on place's that will help us have a good car show for mopars only . there is a lot that go's into this when you are dealing with a town or city putting this together .
now if someone knows a owner of a Chrysler dealership then we may have a good chance of pulling this off.thats my two cents

ricks_RR

Sneke_Eyez
Site Admin

Postby Sneke_Eyez » Wed Feb 17, 2016 12:11 pm

ricks_RR wrote:i would suggest that from this forum we pick a few car shows and meet during the year and talk to each other and put out feeler's on place's that will help us have a good car show for mopars only . there is a lot that go's into this when you are dealing with a town or city putting this together .
ricks_RR

I think this is key.
We have to plan to meet up at shows.
If we coordinate to put our cars and ourselves in the same places at the same time, we will be better off.

This is actually the reason why I wanted to do this in the first place - to get other Mopars together with me at shows!
1969 Plymouth Satellite Wagon | 1969 Dodge Coronet 440 Coupe | 1974 Dodge Dart Swinger

ricks_RR

Postby ricks_RR » Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:03 pm

see what the summer brings

torredcuda

Postby torredcuda » Wed Feb 17, 2016 6:50 pm

Sneke_Eyez wrote:
ricks_RR wrote:i would suggest that from this forum we pick a few car shows and meet during the year and talk to each other and put out feeler's on place's that will help us have a good car show for mopars only . there is a lot that go's into this when you are dealing with a town or city putting this together .
ricks_RR

I think this is key.
If we coordinate to put our cars and ourselves in the same places at the same time, we will be better off.

This is actually the reason why I wanted to do this in the first place - to get other Mopars together with me at shows!

I guess we have to start small so that`s a good idea. I think we could still try and get involved with NED as the event is already in place, we can just help out with the car show part of the event. Rick do you have that event calendar. I can`t remember what club you got it from and we can start planning events to meet at?

ricks_RR

Postby ricks_RR » Fri Feb 19, 2016 1:09 pm

I us the maynard car club calendar it is very big

Sneke_Eyez
Site Admin

Postby Sneke_Eyez » Fri Feb 19, 2016 3:26 pm

Dgc333

Re: RE: Re: All Mopar show

Postby Dgc333 » Sat Feb 20, 2016 10:54 am

Sneke_Eyez wrote:
ricks_RR

I think this is key.

This is a good idea. Last year South Shore Mopars met up several times an went to shows as a group. It's especially fun to drive in as a group with 20 or so Mopars at a Ford or Chevy sponsored show. The club took the lions share of trophies at the McLaughlin Chevrolet show.

Dave

Return to “Mopar Show Events”