Lorenzo's cruise night Mon. Middleboro

Post your Car Cruise Info Here!
bear

Lorenzo's cruise night Mon. Middleboro

Postby bear » Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:57 pm

For the next two Monday nights at Lorenzo's in Middleboro there going to be having a 50/50 raffle and all the proceeds will be going to the Wounded Warrior's Project . So not only would it be nice for all of us Mopar guy's to show our pride in our brand of cars but it would be for a great cause . It would be great if as many of us from Mass Mopar were to show up in force but maybe someone could also contact the South Shore Mopars and have a really great showing of the Pentastar and the American pride . :D
Attachments
lorenzos cruise.jpg
lorenzos cruise.jpg (75.57 KiB) Viewed 249 times

Sneke_Eyez
Site Admin
Location: Dedham, but my classic Mopars are in North Brookfield, MA

Re: Lorenzo's cruise night Mon. Middleboro

Postby Sneke_Eyez » Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:38 am

Man, I was busy yesterday and I'm busy next Monday night - bummer!
Ryan - Northeast Mighty Mopar Site Administrator
1969 Plymouth Satellite Wagon | 1969 Dodge Coronet 440 Coupe | 1974 Dodge Dart Swinger
2002 Intrepid ES | 2004 300M Special | 2001 Concorde LXi

bear

Postby bear » Tue Sep 02, 2014 2:43 pm

That's Ok Ryan . I kind of figured it would be hard for you to get there . I just thought that it would be great to have a strong showing of Mopars there for this cause . Because this is one of the most important cause's I try my best to attend , no matter were it is . Plus It's just a nice cruise night and they have pretty good food there . Other then Mark with his blue Runner who's showed up a couple of times this summer , Were the only one representing our brand any of the time's we've gone . On the bright side we raised about $60 for the Wounded Warriors and two white newer Hemi Challenger's showed up . So at least there were three Mopars there . Hopefully next Monday being the last night we'll raise a little more and have a better showing . Of our brand I mean .

Dgc333

Postby Dgc333 » Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:19 pm

Couldn't make it last night, took the wife out to dinner for a late anniversary celebration. Can't make it next week either, will be in Maine.

bear

Postby bear » Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:03 pm

Maybe I'll catch you at the next Raynham cruise .

bear

Postby bear » Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:54 am

Last night was the last night for the Lorenzo's cruise with the 50/50 raffle to benefit the Wounded Warriors Project for this year . And I just wanted to give a special "THANKS" to Mike for going out of his way and making it a point to make it last night with his Killer Cuda . Thanks Mike I really did appreciate it ! :D
Attachments
IMG_3173.JPG
IMG_3173.JPG (192.72 KiB) Viewed 205 times

Return to “Cruise Locations”