maynard car show

Post your Car Cruise Info Here!
ricks_RR

maynard car show

Postby ricks_RR » Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:32 pm

is any one going to the maynard car show this sunday starts at 8am .i think its at the rod and gun club.just look on there web for directions

ricks_RR

bear

Re: maynard car show

Postby bear » Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:08 pm

We haven't decided yet . The wife wants to hit a show but I just don't know which one yet . After the last one we went to in Norwood , I hope the next one we go to is better no matter were it is . lol

Sneke_Eyez
Site Admin
Location: Dedham, but my classic Mopars are in North Brookfield, MA

Postby Sneke_Eyez » Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:41 am

bear wrote:We haven't decided yet . The wife wants to hit a show but I just don't know which one yet . After the last one we went to in Norwood , I hope the next one we go to is better no matter were it is . lol

So the Norwood show didn't turn out to be great, Phil?
Bummer!

I am putting in a floor and moving all weekend, that way next weekend I can try to go to both the Moparts cruise and Goodguys.

Sent from my Galaxy S3, so please excuse any typos!
Ryan - Northeast Mighty Mopar Site Administrator
1969 Plymouth Satellite Wagon | 1969 Dodge Coronet 440 Coupe | 1974 Dodge Dart Swinger
2002 Intrepid ES | 2004 300M Special | 2001 Concorde LXi

bear

Postby bear » Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:56 am

Sneke_Eyez wrote:
bear wrote:We haven't decided yet . The wife wants to hit a show but I just don't know which one yet . After the last one we went to in Norwood , I hope the next one we go to is better no matter were it is . lol

So the Norwood show didn't turn out to be great, Phil?
Bummer!

The show in Norwood was a "big" disappointment Ryan and I'll never go to that one again . Between the way it was run and the wife and me getting sick from the free burgers they had provided for anyone that entered , It was definitely a bust . You'd never know that this was there 9th show . They didn't know how to park the cars entering the show and they let people just cruise threw the show and park anywhere they wanted with there suv's and such . We watched one poor guy for about an hour with a 70 SS trying to find the owner of a rusted out daily driver Ford plow truck that had parked and blocked him in . Hell the way the truck was parked I didn't even know the Chevelle was there until he was trying to get out to leave . We watched another guy trying to leave with a blower car and some clown pulling in in his little daily driver blocked the entrance and wouldn't move for him so he had to drive threw this pot whole to get around him . As far as the food ? I'm still trying to forget about that part . lol ..... Never again ! :x

moparmike

Postby moparmike » Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:27 am

Wow, guess I'm glad I wasn't able to make it to that one. Not being able to leave at will is one of the biggest turn offs of taking the car to shows. I prefer the casual cruise night over a show anytime. Hope you've recovered from the burgers.
70 'Cuda|89 Shelby Daytona T-Top|63 Belvedere

MassMopar Moderator

Postby 68383 » Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:37 am

Ditto on a cruise vs. a show for sure.

Speeling mistakes do two iPhone
68383 / Dave

Current Mopars- 69 Super Bee- 522, 4 speed, 95 Ram- 360, auto, 4wd
Prior- 68 Charger, 72 Demon, 72 & 75 Darts, 73 Challenger, 74 Scamp

Speeling mistakes do to iPhone.

bear

Postby bear » Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:46 pm

Yeah , I'll "never" go to that ( so called) show again . I've been to cruise nights that were better organized then that show .

bear

Postby bear » Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:48 pm

Hey Mike I heard you go by the house the other night . Your car sounds goooood ! :D

ricks_RR

Postby ricks_RR » Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:13 am

the maynard show was awesome alot of very nice cars and well run .just a little hot and alot of pollen .
i tryed to bring the runner but i think the tranny let go and the brakes are still not right so she will be down for awhile :x :x :x :x

ricks_RR

moparmike

Postby moparmike » Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:28 pm

bear wrote:Hey Mike I heard you go by the house the other night . Your car sounds goooood ! :D

Haha, unfortunately its bark is worse than its bite, the twenty year rebuild is getting a little tired I think. I went to a cruise in Rochester that night, heck of a turnout there.
70 'Cuda|89 Shelby Daytona T-Top|63 Belvedere

Return to “Cruise Locations”