Site Promotion - Lets get some fresh faces around here!

News and Announcements from the Northeast Mighty Mopar Admin Team!
Sneke_Eyez
Site Admin
Location: Dedham, but my classic Mopars are in North Brookfield, MA

Re: Site Promotion - Lets get some fresh faces around here!

Postby Sneke_Eyez » Fri May 17, 2013 3:51 pm

torredcuda wrote:I know this is primarily a Mass area site but don`t forget about us NH guys and other surrounding states as that may increase the member count.

I've been trying to get some other areas involved as well. NH and RI don't seem to have any advertised Mopar Club presence besides a "NHMopar" page on Facebook. I posted on that page, but there have been nothing but crickets in there since sometime early in 2012 anyway, so I'm not sure anyone even saw what I posted.
Despite that, I've been trying to bill this place as a New England Mopar Club based in Mass, so hopefully we can get some other people from other areas involved. I don't live too far from RI, for instance, so RI would be great for me for meets, etc.

MOPAR_AMC_FAN wrote:I kind of had an idea, but not sure if I should do it or if it would fly. See, I have a 96 Dodge pickup as one of my daily drivers. I was thinking of having MassMopar.net either painted or stuck onto the sides and back of the bed. We have a painter at work who could do it or we have an in with some sign people that could make up some peel-and-stick signs. Now, I'm not talking the WHOLE side or back of the truck, but some good size letters that could be clearly seen from a couple car lengths away. I'd also have some catch phrase underneath MassMopar.net on the back, something like "A New England based club that speaks everything Mopar. And AMC, too!". Something like that.

Thoughts?

I think its a spectacular idea! Go for it!

I have little vinyl stickers on my rear windows of all my DD Mopars advertising LHForums, and I'd like to have something similar for this place.
Heck, I'd even be willing to put the entire webaddress on my car in vinyl form.
Getting some vinyl stickers made up is something I would be happy to look into, though I know Rick has a sign guy, so maybe he would do something for us?
This way everyone could advertise the forum with a sticker on their DD who wanted to...

maxwedge-warren wrote:Ryan,

When the flyer is done just put it in a post and I will make copies to pass around.
I'm from the deep So. Shore and go to many cruise nights down here and would love to help this place grow.

Warren

I appreciate that! I will!
Unfortunately, I had been trying to work on the flyer in and amongst everything else I do at work on a daily basis and that hasn't been a successful process.
I came up with something I thought was cool and it was (rightfully, especially according to my better half) brought up that would raise the eyebrows of the PC police, so I had to go back to the drawing board.
Expect something from me early next week, I'll be bouncing out design ideas probably tonight and tomorrow night, then I'll have some printed on Monday.
Also, I'll put the file up and anyone who wants to print some out themselves will be able to do so.
Ryan - Northeast Mighty Mopar Site Administrator
1969 Plymouth Satellite Wagon | 1969 Dodge Coronet 440 Coupe | 1974 Dodge Dart Swinger
2002 Intrepid ES | 2004 300M Special | 2001 Concorde LXi

ricks_RR

Postby ricks_RR » Mon May 20, 2013 8:01 am

i am having my sign guy make up a massmopar banner and i am checking on magnets as well that will look just like our logo
waiting for a price

ricks_RR

bonaire357

Postby bonaire357 » Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:59 pm

Do we have a Facebook site?

Regards,

Paul

Sneke_Eyez
Site Admin
Location: Dedham, but my classic Mopars are in North Brookfield, MA

Postby Sneke_Eyez » Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:52 am

Paul, first off, welcome to MassMopar!

Second, yes, we have a Facebook site, but we'd rather have people participating on these forums. That's what they're for, after all. The Facebook site was more of an outlet when the other site started having issues.
Now that this one is up and running well, we have no real need to do much through Facebook, though we all still post there occasionally.
Ryan - Northeast Mighty Mopar Site Administrator
1969 Plymouth Satellite Wagon | 1969 Dodge Coronet 440 Coupe | 1974 Dodge Dart Swinger
2002 Intrepid ES | 2004 300M Special | 2001 Concorde LXi

MassMopar Moderator

Postby 68383 » Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:10 pm

The Facebook group was useful recently to let people know that the forum was temporarily down.
68383 / Dave

Current Mopars- 69 Super Bee- 522, 4 speed, 95 Ram- 360, auto, 4wd
Prior- 68 Charger, 72 Demon, 72 & 75 Darts, 73 Challenger, 74 Scamp

Speeling mistakes do to iPhone.

Return to “Northeast Mighty Mopar Site News”