My Rides

Got Mopar Pics and Videos? Post them here!
bear

Re: My Rides

Postby bear » Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:29 am

ricks_RR wrote:ok bear
i need a ride in that bad boy one of these days

ricks_RR

LOL ! I'm sure we could work that out some time . I want to bring it out this spring but I have to sell the Dart first . I keep getting tire kickers . It drives me "NUTS" . I want to start working on the Warlock so I can just sit back and enjoy it when I do bring it out . I already know I can get that truck into the 12's very easily but I'm hoping for 11's in the quarter . Should be a fun ride and even more fun teaching these local brand X guys a lesson in what an old Mopar can do . And just to rub it in , it's going to be taught with a truck . lol ..... I meant to ask you , What year Runner do you have ? I couldn't find any pictures of it .

ricks_RR

Postby ricks_RR » Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:54 pm

where do you live bear
maybe i will stop by just to see it

ricks_RR

bear

Postby bear » Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:19 am

I'm in Taunton . The only thing I ask is that you let me know first ( read front plate on my Ram Sport ) because my wife is a better shot then I am . lol ..Why do live on the south shore ?

ricks_RR

Postby ricks_RR » Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:20 am

ok i go to carver and kingston a few times a year .i was born and grow up in kingston.

ricks_RR

Sneke_Eyez
Site Admin
Location: Dedham, but my classic Mopars are in North Brookfield, MA

Postby Sneke_Eyez » Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:19 am

bear wrote:I'm in Taunton . The only thing I ask is that you let me know first ( read front plate on my Ram Sport ) because my wife is a better shot then I am . lol ..Why do live on the south shore ?

I'm in Dedham, bear, so not too far away from you!
I picked up a quarter panel for my Coronet from a nice Mopar guy in Taunton who runs a resto shop there... Murray's Hot Rods his shop was called.
Ryan - Northeast Mighty Mopar Site Administrator
1969 Plymouth Satellite Wagon | 1969 Dodge Coronet 440 Coupe | 1974 Dodge Dart Swinger
2002 Intrepid ES | 2004 300M Special | 2001 Concorde LXi

bear

Postby bear » Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:18 pm

ricks_RR wrote:ok i go to carver and kingston a few times a year .i was born and grow up in kingston.

ricks_RR

Sure , just give me a shout . :D It's always good to hook up with another Mopar guy . I still haven't been able to find a thread on your runner . What year is it ? Please don't say a 69 , even though I like them all , that's my favorite year for runners .

bear

Postby bear » Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:27 pm

Sneke_Eyez wrote:
bear wrote:I'm in Taunton . The only thing I ask is that you let me know first ( read front plate on my Ram Sport ) because my wife is a better shot then I am . lol ..Why do live on the south shore ?

I picked up a quarter panel for my Coronet from a nice Mopar guy in Taunton who runs a resto shop there... Murray's Hot Rods his shop was called.

No , your not that far at all . I worked all last summer at a friend of mines bike shop just south of you in Walpole building a ground up chopper . Your probably about a half hour away . ......... I don't know "Murrays" but everybody I come across around here ask me if I know the other guy in Taunton that's wicked into Mopars too . That must be him . I tried doing a search for him on the computer but I couldn't find were he was . Is it a regular shop or does he work out of his house ?

MassMopar Moderator

Postby 68383 » Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:35 pm

Yes, Rick's is a '69 RR...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
68383 / Dave

Current Mopars- 69 Super Bee- 522, 4 speed, 95 Ram- 360, auto, 4wd
Prior- 68 Charger, 72 Demon, 72 & 75 Darts, 73 Challenger, 74 Scamp

Speeling mistakes do to iPhone.

Sneke_Eyez
Site Admin
Location: Dedham, but my classic Mopars are in North Brookfield, MA

Postby Sneke_Eyez » Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:34 pm

bear wrote:
Sneke_Eyez wrote:

No , your not that far at all . I worked all last summer at a friend of mines bike shop just south of you in Walpole building a ground up chopper . Your probably about a half hour away . ......... I don't know "Murrays" but everybody I come across around here ask me if I know the other guy in Taunton that's wicked into Mopars too . That must be him . I tried doing a search for him on the computer but I couldn't find were he was . Is it a regular shop or does he work out of his house ?

He used to be in a regular shop a couple of years ago, but he was getting ready to purchase the house he was renting, along with its two big garages, and he was planning to start working out of there. I only met up with him once, but he was in the process of doing a complete resto on a Hemi Cuda, a mild refresh of some parts of a 68 383 GTX, and had a 70 Chevelle of his own that he was fixing up "to trade for a Mopar!" He also had a couple of Dodge Rams, one later 70s and one 94-01 style, and a 72 Dart that was completely built as a drag car.
Ryan - Northeast Mighty Mopar Site Administrator
1969 Plymouth Satellite Wagon | 1969 Dodge Coronet 440 Coupe | 1974 Dodge Dart Swinger
2002 Intrepid ES | 2004 300M Special | 2001 Concorde LXi

bear

Postby bear » Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:22 am

Now you have my curiosity up . I do know another Mopar guy that runs a shop here in Taunton . His name is Kenny . But he drives "NICE" 440 powered 65 and he also has an old Dart drag car that he was trying to sell for a while as a roller . I think it was a 69 Dart and it's purple . And even though the last time I talked to him he was checking out a matching numbers Cuda , I don't think it's the same guy . Do you remember the guy's name or were in Taunton he was ? From what it sounds like I wouldn't mind meeting him one of these days .

Return to “Mopar Pictures and Videos”