Lost Your Forum Login Information?

Having trouble using the site? Explain your issue and get help here!
Sneke_Eyez
Site Admin
Location: Dedham, but my classic Mopars are in North Brookfield, MA

Lost Your Forum Login Information?

Postby Sneke_Eyez » Sun Mar 20, 2016 10:06 am

If you are having trouble logging into the forums, I am always happy to help.

However, the only way for me to help is if you have:
1) Your username or at least a rough guess of your username, OR
2) The email address you signed up for the forums with/the one you currently have on record with the forums

You must have one of those pieces of information for me to help you.
The forum software will allow me to search for a username using an email address.
The software will allow me to search for an email address using a username.
If you have a guess as to what your username might be, I can at least attempt to find it for you through manual searching.

I cannot search any other way.

If you have that information, please feel free to email me at SnekeEyez@massmopar.net

Please note the following:
I do not have access to anyone's forum password.
The forum is not set up like that. It doesn't show administrators the passwords of members.

If you don't know your password, you can go to this link: ucp.php?mode=sendpassword
At that link you will need to enter your username and your email address and the forum will send you a link to that email address which will allow you to reset your password.

However, if you do not have access to that email address anymore, I cannot reset your email address for you.
You are responsible for making sure that the email address you have on record with the forums is current and working. Please make sure to check what email address we have on file for you if you change your email address!
If you don't have access to the email address that the forum software has on file for you, you will likely need to create a new username.

Remember that a best practice is to write down/store electronically your username, password, and the email address with which you signed up for the forums and store in an easily accessible location.

I have had several inquiries about this process during the last few weeks.
Some members have gotten increasingly upset that I do not have their password available, or that I can't search a username based on their first and last name, or that I cannot tell them what email address or username they used based on no information, or that I can't change the email address which you have on record. While I am always willing to help, I am limited by the capabilities of the forum software.

I hope this helps. Again, feel free to email me if you are having login issues: SnekeEyez@massmopar.net
Ryan - Northeast Mighty Mopar Site Administrator
1969 Plymouth Satellite Wagon | 1969 Dodge Coronet 440 Coupe | 1974 Dodge Dart Swinger
2002 Intrepid ES | 2004 300M Special | 2001 Concorde LXi

Return to “Help Desk”