ricks_RR

Re: Happy Holidays

Postby ricks_RR » Tue Dec 15, 2015 11:11 am

hi bear
how are you doing my friend

bear

Postby bear » Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:21 pm

Hanging in there Rick . Finally got the Warlock out this summer . Now it's a running driving project ! lol Saw the Ramcharger you got ! Look's solid ! Your gonna like it when the snow hits ! Trust me I know , I've had enough of them . lol How are you do'in ? Where's every body been on here ?

MassMopar Moderator

Postby 68383 » Wed Dec 16, 2015 11:52 am

Tons of travel for work here, including abroad. Definitely looking forward to Christmas week off.

I actually start vacation off on Friday of this week. Pulling my boys out of school early to go to Star Wars on opening day.

No time at all to think about cars or solve my rear main seal leak this year. I'll have to have a shop do it in 2016.

Speeling mistakes due two Siri.
68383 / Dave

Current Mopars- 69 Super Bee- 522, 4 speed, 95 Ram- 360, auto, 4wd
Prior- 68 Charger, 72 Demon, 72 & 75 Darts, 73 Challenger, 74 Scamp

Speeling mistakes do to iPhone.

ricks_RR

Postby ricks_RR » Wed Dec 16, 2015 1:03 pm

I don't know where everyone is .
email me with your address and phone number .I am heading down your way soon

bear

Postby bear » Thu Dec 17, 2015 12:31 pm

68383 wrote:Tons of travel for work here, including abroad. Definitely looking forward to Christmas week off.

I actually start vacation off on Friday of this week. Pulling my boys out of school early to go to Star Wars on opening day.

No time at all to think about cars or solve my rear main seal leak this year. I'll have to have a shop do it in 2016.

Speeling mistakes due two Siri.

I bet it will feel good to finally spend some quality time with the family ! :D Good luck at Star Wars , I bet it's going to be mobbed ! :o I hear a lot about people having rear main seal issues with there big blocks . I don't understand it ? When I got my Warlock the motor only had about 2000 miles on it and it was leaking and the guy that rebuilt the motor had changed it about three times . When I rebuilt it again to the way I wanted it , I just did it the way I've always done it in the past and I don't have one leak in that motor . I do have an issue with my deep transmission pan but that's the only leak I have and hopefully I'll get that straightened out while it's down this winter .

bear

Postby bear » Thu Dec 17, 2015 12:41 pm

ricks_RR wrote:I don't know where everyone is .

I just got your e-mail and I'll send you the info Rick . The Warlock is off the road for the winter . I've got some plans for it while it's down . I'm hoping I can get everything done to it before spring that I want . I'm not sure at this point because I lost my plow gig after working for the same guy for over eight years . So it depends on how many contracts I can dig up . I also have a new addition in my yard . It's a 71 Coronet . I've already got it running and next year I'll be starting on the body and then the interior ........... I "thought" this club thing was supposed to bring everybody together ?

Sneke_Eyez
Site Admin
Location: Dedham, but my classic Mopars are in North Brookfield, MA

Postby Sneke_Eyez » Fri Dec 18, 2015 9:30 am

Happy holidays, Phil, Dave, Rick, and everyone on here!

A new project, huh Phil? Congrats!

I don't know where anyone else has been, but man, I have been SO busy!
I bought my fiancee a new daily driver a couple of months ago and I got it for a song because it had what I thought was a minor problem.
Instead it turned out to be a major thing and I spent lots of weekends working on it!

When I wasn't working on her car, I had to do the rear suspension on my 300M Special, which turned out to be a big problem because of defective brand new parts! I took it all apart, put it all back together, then had to take it all apart and put it back together again!
And because of defective parts, I had to reuse one of the OEM parts and now it is making noise, so I'll have to take it all apart again next spring! :evil:

Wagon is wrapped up in a brand new car cover (happy birthday to me!) and at my parents.
I need to do something about the engine before next season - it is tapping something fierce and it seems a little down on power.

Between those items and work being seriously busy lately, I just haven't had the time to jump on here and say hi.

Hope everyone is enjoying these warm weekends by working on their cars - I know I have been, even when I don't want to!
Ryan - Northeast Mighty Mopar Site Administrator
1969 Plymouth Satellite Wagon | 1969 Dodge Coronet 440 Coupe | 1974 Dodge Dart Swinger
2002 Intrepid ES | 2004 300M Special | 2001 Concorde LXi

bear

Postby bear » Fri Dec 18, 2015 11:18 am

Back at yah Ryan , It's good to see hear from you stranger . The Coronet's my project but not my car . I should have it out and about next summer while I'm working on it . So if things work out I'll be bouncing back and forth between the Warlock and the Coronet . I know what your saying with defective parts . I went thru that when I was building the 440 . Three bad carbs , one bad distributor , and four sets of headers and don't even get me started on what I went thru with the rear brakes . And these where all brand new parts , nothing even rebuilt .

bear

Postby bear » Fri Dec 18, 2015 11:20 am

ricks_RR wrote:I don't know where everyone is .

I sent you an e-mail last night Rick . :D

Return to “Shoot the Breeze”