69 Coronet Restoration Budgeting

Post anything related to Mopar vehicles here!
Sneke_Eyez
Site Admin
Location: Dedham, but my classic Mopars are in North Brookfield, MA

69 Coronet Restoration Budgeting

Postby Sneke_Eyez » Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:15 am

Looking to start getting quotes and estimates for replacing the rear frame rails, torsion bar crossmember, rear window corners, floor, trunk floor, and rear quarters on my 69 Coronet Coupe.

Car is currently located in North Brookfield, MA - would trailer it to a shop in the general MA/RI/CT/NH area.

I'd like to start getting an idea of what it will cost to get it fixed up and on the road and start budgeting for it.

Not ready to do all of this work right now, though I am looking to do it within the next couple of years if possible financially.

Let me know what you think it might cost me or even better if you know of someone or somewhere that might be willing to offer me a quote.

Either that or I'm going to move on from the car and buy something that is already in good shape.
Ryan - Northeast Mighty Mopar Site Administrator
1969 Plymouth Satellite Wagon | 1969 Dodge Coronet 440 Coupe | 1974 Dodge Dart Swinger
2002 Intrepid ES | 2004 300M Special | 2001 Concorde LXi

ricks_RR

Re: 69 Coronet Restoration Budgeting

Postby ricks_RR » Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:55 pm

so you are going to do a full restro on the car if so you better put around $10,000 $20.000 ..frame rails don't come cheep and a torsion bar cross member .if you do it

Return to “Mopar Car Talk”